Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_vote_lcapKing of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_voting_barKing of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_vote_lcapKing of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_voting_barKing of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5365

King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed Empty
PostSubject: King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed   King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 pm

King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed Anime_10

King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed A1122810

The official website for the anime film adaptation of Yuji Iwahara's King of Thorn science-fiction action manga is now
streaming a new two-minute promotional video in Japanese. (The earlier two-minute English video is also still available.) Director Kazuyoshi Katayama and Sunrise's film follows Kasumi, a girl who was infected by a pandemic virus along with her twin sister Shizuku. Kasumi — but not Shizuku — was chosen to be among 159 other people who were placed into cryogenic suspension until a cure is found. The 160 wake up in the dark future populated by monsters, and Kasumi must survive while she searches for clues on what happened to the world and her sister.

The new promotional video features Misia's "Edge of this World" theme song. Even though the film held its world premiere at Spain's Sitges Film Festival on October 9 and ran in London that same month, it has yet to open in Japan. Tokyopop published the original manga in North America.

The preview website for the Senkō no Night Raid spy action television anime series is streaming its fourth 15-second "documentary commercial." The commercial highlights the composer of the main theme, Taro Hakase (Space Symphony Maetel ~Ginga Tetsudō 999 Gaiden~). The series will premiere in Japan next spring.

The story is set in 1931 in Shanghai, where Japan has dispatched Sakurai Kikan, a special military spy organization that has since been buried in history. Jun Matsumoto (Persona -trinity soul-) is directing the animators at A-1 Pictures on this series. Yutaka Oomatsu (Blood+) is producing the series as the second work in the joint Anime no Chikara initiative between the TV Tokyo broadcasting station and the Aniplex anime production company.
[Source:ANN

Click on the streaming links to see the videos, highlighted in blue text o.o, looks pretty good .
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5285

PostSubject: Re: King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed   King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Definately want to see that movie, show looks interesting but I'll have to see a bit of it before i make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5365

PostSubject: Re: King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed   King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm

heres a a blog reaction o.o Razz :
-The movie will hit Japanese theaters on May 1st. I must say that I’m a bit surprised and impressed as this trailer certainly suggests that the movie manages to cover the entire six volume manga story. Hopefully the movie does it well instead of feeling rushed or choppy by animenation

-
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed   King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Thorn, Senkō no Night Raid Promos Streamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime Lounge :: Anime News-
Jump to: