Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
AW's first story-writing competition! I_vote_lcapAW's first story-writing competition! I_voting_barAW's first story-writing competition! I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
AW's first story-writing competition! I_vote_lcapAW's first story-writing competition! I_voting_barAW's first story-writing competition! I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

AW's first story-writing competition!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

AW Points : 5203

AW's first story-writing competition! Empty
PostSubject: AW's first story-writing competition!   AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Hey everyone! Azure here with your first, and latest story writing competition! This is the story that the story you're writing will be based on. Take a look! And do NOT copy unless for purposes on THIS website, and THIS ONE ONLY!

Basic Overview, and a little preview:

是非私を取得!
Zehi watashi wo shutoku !
(Get me out of here!)

リナ=女神
Megami Rena
Rena is a 15-year-old girl who is always in her house because she's not allowed to leave. Why? That is because her father owns a massive corporation and he fears that she is at the risk of being crowded by media or even hurt by someone. She is very naive and wants to be out of this lifestyle. And so, Rena runs way meeting a boy on the way who will be revealed about later along the way!

Here are your scene choices!
1. A scene where Rena is at home. It can be anywhere inside her house, and she can do any activity that YOU think she may be interested in.

2. A scene of Rena running away, or escaping from the house. She can escape in whatever way you think is fine.

3. A scene of Rena meeting our mystery boy. It's up to you to determine the way that they meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES! So that no one asks n.n
So you will pick one of those scenes listed ABOVE, and your rules are:

1. You may ONLY write a story that is up to 600 words, and atleast 150 words.
2. You can only do one scene of the ones listed above.
3. PG-13: Violence is allowed, mild swearing, no racist/sexist comments.
4. Be fair, and no cheating! If you're asking someone else for help, then be sure to credit them too. After all, they worked hard! Smile
5. Post your story on this thread, and if you're participating, SIGN UP HERE!
6. DEADLINE: MARCH 1ST, 2010!
7. Enjoy!

~ Azure
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5276

PostSubject: Re: AW's first story-writing competition!   AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I'ma writa me a storya! lol Hopefully I can somehow keep it under 600 words lol.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

AW Points : 5171

PostSubject: Re: AW's first story-writing competition!   AW's first story-writing competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am

I dont think i will take part Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AW's first story-writing competition!   AW's first story-writing competition! Empty

Back to top Go down

AW's first story-writing competition!
Page 1 of 1