Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_vote_lcapDengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_voting_barDengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_vote_lcapDengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_voting_barDengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5315

Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! Empty
PostSubject: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Ohayou Minna!!!!

This is Hellfiredragon9 with the first anime game discussion thread for Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!

This game is an action/arcade/RPG/crossover for the Nintendo DS based off of several light novels from ASCII Media Works famed Dengeki Bunko Light Novel Magazine.

In this game, you play as a nameless male main character (I called my guy Desu Razz). Anyway, with the help of your friend (who's name will always escape me) you have to help liberate the world of Dengeki Bunko, as the heroines have been kidnapped and the worlds sent into chaos by the evil "Entertainer". As such, the Heroines are now spilling into the real world, and travel between the two is possible, and so you set off to help free the Dengeki Bunko universe!!

This is a crossover in that it encompases a multitute of light novels. However, of the 10 playable characters, 9 have their own anime, and the one that doesn't is the main character.

Animes playable:
Shakugan no Shana (Shana)
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu (Iriya Kana)
Kino no Tabi (Kino)
To Aru Majustu no Index (Index Liborium Prohibitorum, Mikoto Misaka)
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Haruka Nogizaka)
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Dokuro Mitsukai)
Toradora! (Taiga Aisaka)
Asura Cryin' (Misao Minikami)
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Mikoto Misaka)

Anime not playable but Character appearance:
Spice and Wolf (Lawerance Kraft, Horo)

What makes this a killer DS game is that is has voiceovers!! This is a great feature, and leads to some pretty funny discussions in the game (for example, since Taiga and Shana [and a boss from Bokusatsu named Saboto], there are many discussions about how Taiga and Shana sound the same).

Overall, I rate this game an 8, it's very fun once you know what you are doing. I will make 1 comment about this game, I'm on level 12 of 18, and I'm stuck on level 12 because Shuri from Asura Cryin' keeps freaking killing me (damn her attacks that do 1100 damage EACH!).
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5395

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 am

Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! 95230610
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Maxxxx4 wrote:

Characters on the cover for those of you who don't know all these characters (right to left,bottom to top with description).

Misao Minikami: Red hair at bottom left of cover
Index Liborium Prohibitorum: The girl in the nun hood
Taiga Aisaka: Third from left with long dark brown hair and red top
Kino: Girl in the ball cap with gun in hand
Your Main: The guy!
Your Main's friend (who's name I found, it's Kizuna Kasugai): The girl at front next to the guy
Iriya Kana: Dark purple long haired girl at top middle.
Dokuro Mitsukai: Light purple short haired girl with halo over her head 3rd from right with a pointed club in her right hand. She is also the only girl winking.
Shana: Dark Red haired girl at the top right
Haruka Nogizaka: Light brown haired girl at far right.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
Maxxxx4 wrote:

Characters on the cover for those of you who don't know all these characters (right to left,bottom to top with description).

Misao Minikami: Red hair at bottom left of cover
Index Liborium Prohibitorum: The girl in the nun hood
Taiga Aisaka: Third from left with long dark brown hair and red top
Kino: Girl in the ball cap with gun in hand
Your Main: The guy!
Your Main's friend (who's name I found, it's Kizuna Kasugai): The girl at front next to the guy
Iriya Kana: Dark purple long haired girl at top middle.
Dokuro Mitsukai: Light purple short haired girl with halo over her head 3rd from right with a pointed club in her right hand. She is also the only girl winking.
Shana: Dark Red haired girl at the top right
Haruka Nogizaka: Light brown haired girl at far right.

Razz, i already know most of the characters from animes
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

if I had to guess which ones you didn't know, it would be Iriya and/or Dokuro because both of those are OVA's lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
if I had to guess which ones you didn't know, it would be Iriya and/or Dokuro because both of those are OVA's lol.

is one of them from Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu?
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

That would be Iriya... the same Iriya who's name appears IN THE TITLE of Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu lol. The other one is from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (again, if it wasn't obvious enough lmao).
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
That would be Iriya... the same Iriya who's name appears IN THE TITLE of Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu lol. The other one is from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (again, if it wasn't obvious enough lmao).

lol, well yea... Razz at least i knew one of them >.<...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!   Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus!!
Page 1 of 1