Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_vote_lcapFirst Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_voting_barFirst Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_vote_lcapFirst Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_voting_barFirst Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5397

First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Empty
PostSubject: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 pm

First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Arakaw10

First look on the upcoming SHAFT anime “Arakawa Under The Bridge”

First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Autb-110

Links:
[Starchild] Anime Website

Manga Website

Genre:
Seinen, Comedy, Romance

Sample Manga Covers:
First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Ara310First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Ara33110First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Ara7110

Anime Details:

Director: Shinbo Akiyuki
Series Director: Miyamoto Yukihiro (Maria Holic)
Series Composition: Akao Deko (Asura Cryin, Natsu no Arashi)
Character Design: Sugiyama Nobuhiko (ef)
Art Director: Azuma Kouji (ef)
Sound Director: Tsuruoka Youta (Bakemonogatari)
Production: SHAFT

Preview:

Intro:

This came a gag manga about a young “elite” man Riku, who has a policy of not being in debt to anyone. But then he ends up accidentally being in debt to someone who saved his life. He owes it to a strange girl named Nino, who lives under a bridge and claims she’s a Martian. Since Riku believes that he has to pay his debt to her saving him, he offers to be her lover and live with her.comes out this Spring (04/2010)

The Preview is weird don't ya think >.<?
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5317

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm

This looks interesting, I might have to check this out when it comes out in April. Good premise too, so it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Bakemonogatari is the first SHAFT anime that I’ve watch & I liked it. So I’m looking forward to this. LOL at the trailer…..now that "SHAFT" I know XD.
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Head Admin
Head Admin

AW Points : 5266

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

THis looks very interesting I will have to check it out thanks for the heads up max Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Marioking wrote:
THis looks very interesting I will have to check it out thanks for the heads up max Razz
no problem Very Happy, i try to keep people updated on news a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Maxxxx4 wrote:
Marioking wrote:

Kayy thank-you, if you know any action packed kinda animes coming than fill me in Very Happy I am a sucker for action
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Marioking wrote:
Maxxxx4 wrote:
Marioking wrote:

Kayy thank-you, if you know any action packed kinda animes coming than fill me in Very Happy I am a sucker for action
okay ^^ Razz, i'll be glad to. oh, i just thought of another topic... about an anime that came out not long ago...
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm

It was the vampire one right? Cause that looks so good
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Marioking wrote:
It was the vampire one right? Cause that looks so good

yea, i thought of more too.. but ima post those tomorrow because i don't exactly have much time left before i leave Razz
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh okay thannks, umm do you know any dubbed ones too because i actually prefer them, i know...the shame
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Marioking wrote:
Oh okay thannks, umm do you know any dubbed ones too because i actually prefer them, i know...the shame
ehh...>.<, do you like any mech-ish animes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge   First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

First Look: Arakawa Under The Bridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime Lounge :: Anime News-
Jump to: