Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_vote_lcapKuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_voting_barKuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_vote_lcapKuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_voting_barKuroshitsuji 2 News Bits I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5397

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits   Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 am

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits Kurosh10

After the announcement that there’s gonna another new Kuroshitsuji project, it left us all wondering what are they gonna do with it. I think we get a little piece of an answer now, and I don’t know if it’s a good news at all. Ciel and Sebastian WON’T be in the new Kuroshitsuji anime… well, so far as revealed. Instead, we’ll have this so-called “Monoshitsuji”, with two brand-new main characters. A new butler named “Claude Faustus”, who will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai; and his master from the “Trancy” family, voiced by Nana Mizuki. The said release will probably be on Summer of 2010 (around July).

I’m really gonna say that I’m very shocked, though I like the seiyuus so much. I must say that it’s very sad though because I’ll miss Sebastian and Ciel so much if ever they’ll be replaced T.T. I love my Ono D demon butler and eyepatched shouta T.T.

This would be very odd if they really turned Kuroshitsuji into another original franchise. I have lots of question popping up on my head wanting to get answered right now. Maybe these two new characters are just filler villains to the new season? Or if not and they’re really replacing SebCiel, then I wonder if when this takes place? I think we’ll just wait and see for more announcements. I’m very curious on how would this play out.

If ever this turns out to be an early troll for April fools, then screw A-1.>.<

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits Monosh10
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5397

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits   Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits 12312310Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits Kuro

The official website of the Kuroshitsuji anime has confirmed on Monday that the Kuroshitsuji II sequel will premiere in July with a new butler and a new master. The new cast of Takahiro Sakurai as the butler Claude Faustas and Nana Mizuki as the master Alois Trancy was revealed during "Sono Shitsuji, Kyōsō ~Akai Valentine~," Sunday's event for purchasers of the seventh and eighth DVD volumes of the first series.

The second season was announced during the "Sono Shitsuji, Shūshō ~Saigo no Bansan o Anata to Tomo ni~" event last June. Yana Toboso draws the original Kuroshitsuji manga about Sebastian Michaelis, an impeccable butler who can carry out practically any task his 12-year-old master Ciel requires of him — partly because he is a demon. Neither Sunday's event nor the official website have announced whether Sebastian or Ciel will appear in the second season. According to a notice for Sunday's event, Toboso personally drew the new characters of the second series.

[Source:ANN]
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm

Kuroshitsuji 2 News Bits
Page 1 of 1