Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_vote_lcapShakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_voting_barShakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_vote_lcapShakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_voting_barShakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5317

Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok, so Shakugan no Shana S is a 4 episode OVA that started in October with the episode Re-shuffle (which was hilarious).

The remaining episodes air as follows:
February
May
August

At the conclusion of S, Shakugan no Shana 3 will premier. Taking this information, it is most likely that Shakugan no Shana 3 will air in October. I for one, can't wait since I love Shakugan, plus the best arc of the Light Novel is comming up in Season 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5397

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm

I like how the seiyuus kept the characters intact even though they had to play the opposite gender. That was fun to listen to. lol
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Very true. Listing to Satoshi Hiro (Seiyuu for Yuji) do the Urasai line was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. Can't wait to see what hilarity ensues in episode 2.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
Very true. Listing to Satoshi Hiro (Seiyuu for Yuji) do the Urasai line was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. Can't wait to see what hilarity ensues in episode 2.

yup, i can't wait too. ^^ It was also a bit funny when they went into the girl's locker room >.<...
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

That was the classroom, the cheerleaders couldn't use the girls locker room because of the sporting event going on, so they used the classroom instead.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
That was the classroom, the cheerleaders couldn't use the girls locker room because of the sporting event going on, so they used the classroom instead.

oh right, see my memory is a bit screwed up >.<...
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Update: Shakugan no Shana S Episode 2 confirmed for February 26th 2010.

Synopsis from reports: Shana is acting strange recently, so Yuji and Wilhelmenia decide to follow her from the shadows to find out what's wrong.

This could be freaking hilarious, especially since my guess is Shana is trying to buy something for Yuji Razz. Can't wait till the 26th Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3   Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime Lounge :: Anime News-
Jump to: