Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_vote_lcapAW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_voting_barAW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_vote_lcapAW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_voting_barAW's first hand-drawing manga competition! I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

AW Points : 5241

AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! Empty
PostSubject: AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello everyone! Azure here with your latest (And first in AW's history, wow! I'm honored!) fan-art competition. You may enter by first reading our guidelines below. You are supposed to illustrate what you think the situation looks like, as you may pick one of the scenes from the choices listed at the end of this post.

Basic Overview, and a little preview:

是非私を取得!
Zehi watashi wo shutoku !
(Get me out of here!)

リナ=女神
Megami Rena
Rena is a 15-year-old girl who is always in her house because she's not allowed to leave. Why? That is because her father owns a massive corporation and he fears that she is at the risk of being crowded by media or even hurt by someone. She is very naive and wants to be out of this lifestyle. And so, Rena runs way meeting a boy on the way who will be revealed about later along the way!

Here are your illustration choices!
1. A scene where Rena is at home. It can be anywhere inside her house, and she can do any activity that YOU think she may be interested in.

2. A scene of Rena running away, or escaping from the house. She can escape in whatever way you think is fine.

3. A scene of Rena meeting our mystery boy. It's up to you to determine the way that they meet.

The rules are in the next post!

Last edited by Blizzard on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

PostSubject: Rules   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Have you read the guidelines and the preview? Okay, so here are the rules!

- Have your submissions in on this forum post.
- Scanned documents, hand-drawn, and absolutely NO COMPUTER EDITING. That even means Paint, Gimp, Photoshop, etc.
- Follow the theme!
- Don't discriminate anyone else's hardwork, you'll be kicked out for sure.
- Please keep your art PG-13. We have many innocent eyes here.
- Our judges' panel will remain anonymous not be revealed, as it may cause a feud!
- Definitely no racism or highly sexual themes. Your artwork will not even be looked at in that case.
- The results will be revealed during the first week of March, so keep your ears (Well, eyes actually) open!
- NO forgery or plagiarism! You shall be kicked out if you do so.
- It should all be done by your imagination. We want to see how vivid it can be!
- The most important one: Enjoy!

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions, post here or feel free to PM! The deadline is March 1st. Get your submissions in as soon as you possibly can!

Enjoy, and good luck from the staff!
~ Azure
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5314

PostSubject: Re: AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Despite my terrible drawing capabilities, I'll join. Maybe I'll be able to learn to draw in 2 weeks lol.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

PostSubject: Re: AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Awesome! We have a few participants now! People participating so far:

hellfiredragon9
Azure
Lavi

We need more, come on! Come on! :3

~ Azure
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mio Akiyama

AW Points : 5300

PostSubject: Re: AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 pm

i got a book on how to draw manga characters hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!   AW's first hand-drawing manga competition! Empty

Back to top Go down

AW's first hand-drawing manga competition!
Page 1 of 1