Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
Those Awsome Random Characters I_vote_lcapThose Awsome Random Characters I_voting_barThose Awsome Random Characters I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
Those Awsome Random Characters I_vote_lcapThose Awsome Random Characters I_voting_barThose Awsome Random Characters I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Those Awsome Random Characters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavi
Lavi

AW Points : 5235

Those Awsome Random Characters Empty
PostSubject: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:17 am

RANDOM CHARACTERS FTW!!! Like Konata (lucky star) , Haruhi (The Mechonly of Haruhi Suzumiya) , Lavi (D-gray man) , Ken Sugisaki (seitokai no ichizon) , Natsuru Seno (Kampfer).Whos your favorite random characters going down to 2000 all the way up to 2010!
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5314

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Ken isn't even the most random character in his own anime!!! That belongs to Mafuyu!! As well, Natsuru isn't random, he's just an idiot. If you're looking at random characters, my personal favorite is Mafuyu (as mentioned above, but for those that don't follow the train of though, she's from Seitokai no Ichizon). Her random freaking out at Sugisaki in episode 12 was hilarious. Chizuru in that lamb costume could also fit here (~Mokyuu!!!). There are too many good random characters to name, so here's a few of my personal favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:

Yui Hirasawa (K-ON!)
Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono)
Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono)
Chouhi Yokutoku (Kohime Musou, Shin Kohime Musou)
Misao Minikami (Asura Cryin')
Kurako Shirai (To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
Yuno (Hidamari Sketch)
Miyako (Hidamari Sketch)
Yoshinoya (Hidamari Sketch)
Eve Neuschwenstein (Needless)
Cruz Schild (Needless)
Ascouer (Kiddy Girl-And)
Dokuro Mitsukai (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
Karou Akashi (Zettai Karen Children)
Misha (Pita Ten)
Mika Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
Miharu Sena Kanaka (Girls Bravo)
Youko (Inukami!)

The list goes on, but I'll stop there lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5394

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

lol hellfire, i can see where you are going with that list Razz
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm

I didn't even touch on the characters from Baka to Test to Shokanjuu on that list lol. But I thought of some more random characters that are pwnsome (and this list will be made of much desu!

Sabato Mihashigo (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
Su (Shugo Chara [note: yes I've actually seen this, even if it was/is terrible])
Mitsuki Himegi (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu)
Miharu Shimizu (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu)
Hazuki Shimada (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu)

Horray for Desu!!! (if you haven't figured it out, all of the above characters end at least a portion of their sentances with Desu).
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Razz nice list, who do think is the "Most" random though Razz?
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Mafuyu! She's by far the funniest and most random character ever, with her BL and whatnot lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
Mafuyu! She's by far the funniest and most random character ever, with her BL and whatnot lol.

Mafuyu Shiina (椎名 真冬, Shiina Mafuyu?)
Voiced by: Yuki Horinaka
Mafuyu is the Student Council Treasurer. Minatsu's sister and the only freshman in the Council. She is a swaying bishōjo, and is afraid of males (though she lightens up to Ken). Ken thought her to be "the easiest character to see the ending" but later turns out to be the most feared one by some reason, even when compared to Chizuru, particularly the fact that she's into yaoi, and that she fantasizes pairing Ken romantically with a boy named Nakameguro (who turns out to be an actual person). When it comes to yaoi, Mafuyu can actually be just as perverted, if not worse, than Ken. She's addicted to video games, and spends much of her free time playing with a handheld game console that resembles a pink PlayStation Portable. Despite her shy personality (or based on Ken's logic, because she's shy) she confesses her love to Ken, although she says she just wanted to share her feelings with him rather than start a relationship, because she loves the Student Council's atmosphere most of all, implying that even when she loves him she doesn't want to change how things are at the moment. Mafuyu and Ken met in the winter chatting online with him as Yuki (with Ken as Key) and even having a more spirited personality online. Ken fell asleep once in the snow and, despite her fear of men, took him out of the freezing cold. Their meeting showed him a clear understanding about what strength really is. Like the season she represents, she's extremely passive and keeps a lot to herself, but she will show her real self and her real feelings if she feels comfortable.
[Source:Wiki]
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
Ken isn't even the most random character in his own anime!!! That belongs to Mafuyu!! As well, Natsuru isn't random, he's just an idiot. If you're looking at random characters, my personal favorite is Mafuyu (as mentioned above, but for those that don't follow the train of though, she's from Seitokai no Ichizon). Her random freaking out at Sugisaki in episode 12 was hilarious. Chizuru in that lamb costume could also fit here (~Mokyuu!!!). There are too many good random characters to name, so here's a few of my personal favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:

Yui Hirasawa (K-ON!)
Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono)
Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono)
Chouhi Yokutoku (Kohime Musou, Shin Kohime Musou)
Misao Minikami (Asura Cryin')
Kurako Shirai (To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
Yuno (Hidamari Sketch)
Miyako (Hidamari Sketch)
Yoshinoya (Hidamari Sketch)
Eve Neuschwenstein (Needless)
Cruz Schild (Needless)
Ascouer (Kiddy Girl-And)
Dokuro Mitsukai (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
Karou Akashi (Zettai Karen Children)
Misha (Pita Ten)
Mika Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
Miharu Sena Kanaka (Girls Bravo)
Youko (Inukami!)

The list goes on, but I'll stop there lol.

Very laughable since Yui is the first one on the list,lol. Yui is very random and kawaii when trying not to *Moe, Moe. Kyun!*
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm

yup i can agree that yui is funny too .. >.< Razz
:
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Maxxxx4 wrote:
yup i can agree that yui is funny too .. >.< Razz
:

Yui is very kawaii (cute) as well with ritsu lol! :
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

lol, yea, the K-ON characters are all interesting o.o
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm

LMFAO it's the Moe Moe Kyun line!!!!!! That was one of my favorite gags from K-ON! I'm so posting Chizuru doing Mokyuu now!!!

Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:19 pm

lolz, after i added a video this topic is starting to get filled o.o:
more yui Razz:
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
LMFAO it's the Moe Moe Kyun line!!!!!! That was one of my favorite gags from K-ON! I'm so posting Chizuru doing Mokyuu now!!!

This one made me burst out laughing,It was just so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 pm

more yui o.o:

Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

OMG I FOUND IT!!! Mafuyu loses her panties at the school festival!

It's about 5 minutes in, since this is the only clip I've found of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm

lol, well, i didn't like waiting so i skipped and found it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:44 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
OMG I FOUND IT!!! Mafuyu loses her panties at the school festival!

It's about 5 minutes in, since this is the only clip I've found of it lol.

that was such an epic lol when i first saw it because thats something you would never expect to happen to mafuyu but whats the real question is how and why did she lose her panies in public
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 pm

She lost them almost EXACTLY as Sugisaki said she did lol. If you watch episode 12, you can cleary tell Mafuyu isn't wearing any panties when the girls are following Ken lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:08 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
She lost them almost EXACTLY as Sugisaki said she did lol. If you watch episode 12, you can cleary tell Mafuyu isn't wearing any panties when the girls are following Ken lol.
>.< lol... i actually never finished watching that anime >.<
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

:O you have to finish, Episode 12 is the funniest of the 12 episodes (Mafuyu's BL COMES TRUE!!!, plus they set up the Sempai-love ~desu gag).
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
:O you have to finish, Episode 12 is the funniest of the 12 episodes (Mafuyu's BL COMES TRUE!!!, plus they set up the Sempai-love ~desu gag).

i was so dissapoited when episode 12 was the last episode TT~TT it was such a good anime,but i noticed something recently. The really GOOD anime are usally to short and something the anime that gets off track and does fillers and everything else gets alot of episodes for example:naruto,bleach.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Lavi wrote:
hellfiredragon9 wrote:

i was so dissapoited when episode 12 was the last episode TT~TT it was such a good anime,but i noticed something recently. The really GOOD anime are usally to short and something the anime that gets off track and does fillers and everything else gets alot of episodes for example:naruto,bleach.

lol since you guys say so, i'll finish it Razz
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:23 pm

More random characters!

Erika Karisawa (Durarara!)
Walker Yumasaki (Durarara!)

They have invented THE SINGLE GREATEST WAY OF TORTURE EVER!!! Horray for otaku torture!
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
More random characters!

Erika Karisawa (Durarara!)
Walker Yumasaki (Durarara!)

They have invented THE SINGLE GREATEST WAY OF TORTURE EVER!!! Horray for otaku torture!
so, your watching durara now? Razz, yea thats one of the animes that was my favorite for 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Awsome Random Characters   Those Awsome Random Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Awsome Random Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next