Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
What was your first anime? I_vote_lcapWhat was your first anime? I_voting_barWhat was your first anime? I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
What was your first anime? I_vote_lcapWhat was your first anime? I_voting_barWhat was your first anime? I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
What was your first anime? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
What was your first anime? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
What was your first anime? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
What was your first anime? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
What was your first anime? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
What was your first anime? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
What was your first anime? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
What was your first anime? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
What was your first anime? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

What was your first anime?

Go down 
+3
hellfiredragon9
Mio Akiyama
Azure
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

AW Points : 5242

What was your first anime? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 am

Well, if we do watch anime, we must have had a first anime, right? n.n

Well, as for starters, my first anime had been Cardcaptor Sakura. Yes, I used to love it and I still do. I'm a big shoujo fanatic! So, what was your first anime, everyone?

~ Blizzard/Azure
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mio Akiyama

AW Points : 5301

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Medabots and i still like it too
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.forumotion.org
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5315

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm dating myself here... I was old enough to be able to watch the original Dragonball when it was first brought to North America and English (and that was 1991 or 92, don't remember which). That would be the first in terms of anime's I watched. In terms of the first anime I watched with Japanese Voices... Zero no Tsukaima lol.
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Head Admin
Head Admin

AW Points : 5264

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Does pokemon count when I was like five? If not then One Peace was the first Japenese voiced one
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5395

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

i guess pokemon would count, because it's japanese. Razz
My first anime..., don't remember Razz
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
dexterarm

AW Points : 5203

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

it could be pokemon,digomon or dragon ball srry i forgot tongue
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:51 pm

dexterarm wrote:
it could be pokemon,digomon or dragon ball srry i forgot tongue
lol, yeah, its kinda hard to remember after watching so many anime's...
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

It's not hard to remember, you just have no memory lol jks. Either way, I remember because Dragonball was the greatest thing ever back when I was a kid lol. Hell, Cardcaptor was still about 6 or 7 years off when Goku was pwning Freeza lol. When I was a kid, all we had was Dragonball and Sailor Moon for animes lol. Inuyasha, FMA, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc were still a decade out. Those were good days lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
It's not hard to remember, you just have no memory lol jks. Either way, I remember because Dragonball was the greatest thing ever back when I was a kid lol. Hell, Cardcaptor was still about 6 or 7 years off when Goku was pwning Freeza lol. When I was a kid, all we had was Dragonball and Sailor Moon for animes lol. Inuyasha, FMA, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc were still a decade out. Those were good days lol.

No >.<... more like my memory is just filled up with recent animes and it overwrites the old information o.o
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mio Akiyama

AW Points : 5301

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 am

Maxxxx4 wrote:
hellfiredragon9 wrote:

No >.<... more like my memory is just filled up with recent animes and it overwrites the old information o.o
Thats because maxxxx4 is a intelligent computer made to watch anime a realised it was great
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.forumotion.org
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Hatsune Miku wrote:
Maxxxx4 wrote:
hellfiredragon9 wrote:

Thats because maxxxx4 is a intelligent computer made to watch anime a realised it was great

Razz, i'm not a computer >.<, and if i was... i don't think i can realize anything
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Graphic Team
Graphic Team

AW Points : 5199

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 pm

i think mines is digimon
i really liked it back then
and i still do
Back to top Go down
Azure
Head Admin
Head Admin
Azure

AW Points : 5242

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh, yes. I still remember Dragon Ball Z! And how I used to love Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo. xD

I even remember Pokemon when it actually used to be good. Now it's all like this:
1) Narrator says crap
2) A new character is introduced that will never be looked back on ever again.
3) Ash battles/Dawn participates in a contest/Filler episode
4) Team Rocket comes in, creates trouble
5) They blast off again!
6) Narrator says crap again, bye bye!

Isn't that the new format now? The older ones atleast had a little more variety! o.O

~ Azure
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Blizzard wrote:
Oh, yes. I still remember Dragon Ball Z! And how I used to love Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo. xD

I even remember Pokemon when it actually used to be good. Now it's all like this:
1) Narrator says crap
2) A new character is introduced that will never be looked back on ever again.
3) Ash battles/Dawn participates in a contest/Filler episode
4) Team Rocket comes in, creates trouble
5) They blast off again!
6) Narrator says crap again, bye bye!

Isn't that the new format now? The older ones atleast had a little more variety! o.O

~ Azure

Lmao, Blizzard, that was the format for the old ones too, only Team Rocket was actually competant up until about the end of the Johto arc. As well, Misty was there, which meant at least some of the characters had depth (May and Dawn never did, Brock is a fool, Ash is a whiny doofus). it's never been a good anime, it's just gotten worse over time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first anime?   What was your first anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your first anime?
Page 1 of 1