Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_vote_lcapNew Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_voting_barNew Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_vote_lcapNew Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_voting_barNew Anime:So Ra No Wo To I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

New Anime:So Ra No Wo To

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi
Lavi

AW Points : 5237

New Anime:So Ra No Wo To Empty
PostSubject: New Anime:So Ra No Wo To   New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 am

New Anime:So Ra No Wo To So_Ra_No_Wo_To_promoSo Ra No Wo To-Now Heres A Recent Anime That Has Been Released,So Ra No Wo To is the debut project of Anime no Chikara, a joint project of TV Tokyo's anime department and Aniplex. A manga adaptation illustrated by Yagi Shinba began serialization in the January 2010 issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Daioh magazine,Not Only that but there is gonna be a novel video game of it coming in spring.
Plot-The plot revolves around a girl named Kanata Sorami. When she was all alone at a young age as a result of war, she found inspiration in a trumpeter she met. She decides to join the army and become a bugler, hoping to learn well since she is quite bad at it. She is assigned to the town of Seize (based on Cuenca, Spain), where she is taken care of by Rio Kazumiya, her bugler instructor who plays the trumpet, and the rest of the 1121st Platoon.New Anime:So Ra No Wo To So-ra-no-wo-to
Episodes So Far As Of February 11-6 Episodes total,Be Sure To Check Out This anime

Last edited by Lavi on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed an error)
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5396

PostSubject: Re: New Anime:So Ra No Wo To   New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm

once again nice job ^^, but you should remember to site your sources if you take the info off of somewhere...>.<.
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5316

PostSubject: Re: New Anime:So Ra No Wo To   New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 pm

lol Max, I think that's just a synopsis of the anime, since I've never seen similar things stated outside of reviews. I had high hopes for Sora no Woto, hoping it starts picking up in the later episodes.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5396

PostSubject: Re: New Anime:So Ra No Wo To   New Anime:So Ra No Wo To EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
lol Max, I think that's just a synopsis of the anime, since I've never seen similar things stated outside of reviews. I had high hopes for Sora no Woto, hoping it starts picking up in the later episodes.

sypnosis is also someone elses words Razz, still would be plagiarism ,o.o
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Anime:So Ra No Wo To   New Anime:So Ra No Wo To Empty

Back to top Go down

New Anime:So Ra No Wo To
Page 1 of 1