Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

The number one spot for your anime needs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Anime World!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Maxxxx4
Highschool of the Dead anime info I_vote_lcapHighschool of the Dead anime info I_voting_barHighschool of the Dead anime info I_vote_rcap 
hellfiredragon9
Highschool of the Dead anime info I_vote_lcapHighschool of the Dead anime info I_voting_barHighschool of the Dead anime info I_vote_rcap 
Mio Akiyama
Marioking
SeansAnime
Lavi
Azure
OblivionWarrior
Raikou
dexterarm
Latest topics
» Why are you late!?
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm by dexterarm

» Whose Line Is This!?
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm by dexterarm

» New game discussion: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Those Awsome Random Characters
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm by hellfiredragon9

» XTeito_KleinX Wallpaper
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm by Maxxxx4

» -_- quick reply 2
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Quick reply...
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm by hellfiredragon9

» Mio's gallery of death mwahahaha -joke-
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am by Raikou

» AW's first story-writing competition!
Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am by Raikou

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Highschool of the Dead anime info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

AW Points : 5396

Highschool of the Dead anime info Empty
PostSubject: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Highschool of the Dead anime info 03021006
[Source:NewAkiba]

The listing for the March issue of Fujimi Shobo's Monthly Dragon Age magazine on the Seven Net Shopping website states that an anime adaptation of Daisuke Satō and Shoji Sato's Highschool of the Dead manga has been green-lit. The listing also says that the manga will resume in the same issue after a break of more than a year, and it will also adorn the cover. The March issue will ship on February 9.

The story follows a group of students and a school nurse who try to survive a worldwide plague that has turned people into the living dead.

Looked at the plot summary, looks interesting. Hopefully it won’t be a disappointment!
Back to top Go down
http://animecorner.motionforum.net/forum.htm
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5316

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

ok... was I the only one who though Shawn of the Dead when I read about this lol. This sounds freaking hilarious, or utterly terifying! I'm hoping for the former, because that could be epic lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
ok... was I the only one who though Shawn of the Dead when I read about this lol. This sounds freaking hilarious, or utterly terifying! I'm hoping for the former, because that could be epic lol.
lol, you weren't, it reminded me of the undead too Razz, btw shawn of the dead was a awesome and hilarious movie too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
hellfiredragon9

AW Points : 5316

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Shawn of the Dead is an over-rated movie in my opinion, but an anime that is similar... that would be freaking hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Maxxxx4
Maxxxx4

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:17 am

hellfiredragon9 wrote:
Shawn of the Dead is an over-rated movie in my opinion, but an anime that is similar... that would be freaking hilarious!
yea, that would be, but i don't think this one is Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead anime info   Highschool of the Dead anime info Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool of the Dead anime info
Page 1 of 1